Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend Warriors!

So, now Sean and I have proudly joined the club of overachievers that call themselves "Weekend Warriors" and we're not looking back. Starting on Friday we called for some expert help and Sean's dad came to the rescue! By Sunday lunch we had a brand new look to the same old kitchen. You'll see our before and all the way through to the after, please take note my talented workmen - the loads of weird tools - and the danger that faced us near the kitchen sink! I actually did feel a little shock once... but all fingers are still accounted for!







Here is a finished view of the other side with my appliances back in place! I still have yet to re-clutter my counter tops. I got used to them being empty and I can't bring myself to "need" my other stuff just yet.

No comments: