Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow? Are you kidding?

This morning I awoke to the gentle flurries that may just frighten me into believing that a White Christmas is still possible here in the great southern state of North Carolina. You may wonder why I am not posting an image of such a sight that is so rare and incredible. Let me explain... it was 6:30 am that the snow was falling and despite the beauty I am not the one to run out in my P.J.'s and photograph the weather! So, I stood in the window and just watched. Then by 7 it was turning to slush and the beauty was gone so this is what we call realizing that you are old! I'm sure every child in Wake county was praying for no school but I was thinking about how cold I'd be if I cracked the door and I was praying for Sean to be safe on his way to work.

I'll be ready for the next snow day. I guarantee it! My rain boots are by the door.

No comments: