Monday, January 19, 2009

Professional Faces

Last week I got the chance to dust off my corporate photography style.  I know the thought of a business head shot makes most photographers cringe.  The idea that a professional looking portrait has to be boring is the first instinct and sends the "artists" running!  While you certainly cannot ask a professional to hang from tree branches or jump spread eagle down a flight of stairs, an interesting image can be found almost anywhere.  I hope you enjoy seeing some of the images that came from this session. 




This outdoor shot is the only image I truly planned out in advance.  As the Director of the Faith and Culture Center at SEBTS here in Wake Forest, I imagined that he should have one good Power shot - I think it came out very strong yet quite respectable.


Of course, it was 35 degrees outside so we quickly came back inside and as is always the case our last few shots were the most relaxed and his personality was much easier to capture.



No comments: