Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Hunt Is On!

Just before Easter when the grass is nice and long, hunting season opens in my mother's lawn.  Children of some Seminary families come and enjoy the tradition of hunting for sweets that we in America love so much.  There is nothing quite like finding your favorite treats wrapped in brightly colored eggs scattered before you just begging to be devoured!



I think there was a limit on eggs - but no one went home empty.  I even was allowed one or two eggs although I forgot to bring my basket.  Rest assured that won't happen more than once!




Then we sat in the shade and enjoyed the Story of Easter, read by Miz Cindy.


And, then the grand display and distribution of PEEPS!  I think the plan is to hop them full of sugar then send them home!  I prefer no PEEP on my cupcake please.  Have you ever heated one in the microwave?



Bubbles always round out the fun - Happy Easter!



No comments: