Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shooting second is fun!

This year I have had more fun than one should, shooting as the assistant for some of my very talented photographer friends. Somehow your role on the wedding day makes you see the whole event differently - I guess that's sort of the point.

Anyway a few weeks ago, a couple of lovebirds got hitched in Charlotte. I was shooting with Amanda Pryde and "True Love" was oozing out of every pore. You couldn't help but smile and share in the excitement of these two families. So, I was in charge of watching the groom, and I love the men's details just as much as the ladies!


And, this is my first Black and White bouquet - I didn't even know you could do that!


Rarely, do you get the score of catching another person's flash... I just love it when my timing gets down to business - all on it's own.


Of course the cake was Yummy - You know how I love cake!


The band was a rockin good time! But that drummer was eye-balling me...




No comments: