Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kaleena & Bryan Got Married in Raleigh!

So, the big day came for Kaleena and Bryan at the Royal Banquet Hall and I love when you can feel the excitement in the air and see the joy in everyones faces on a wedding day. As a photographer, you can often tell how your day will go by the way the groomsmen accept you. Now, I should have known I was in for a real treat when I said "Ok, now everyone strike a pose" and this happened...


We were all laughing to hard (ok, I was laughing so hard all day) that I must have been on my super luck train to get this beautiful yet serious look from the bride! I just love how nice the wind was being to us.


After the ceremony - theses two needed a breather and I needed them to stand still - so it worked out for all of us.


Can you tell which team is the favorite in their new home?


Another short break - don't worry the party will arrive soon enough - but we had to see all sides of the building at sunset!



I really enjoy how they fall so neatly into each other's arms.


Ok - as promised, my super luck train ran all night - check out the worm I found on the dance floor!


The Dancing Queen and her crew!


Everyone got involved, great times were had and shared and shared and shared...


I couldn't resist taking a hint from my friend April who is so creative with the ring shots... I mean if you have a Happy Meal Toy, use it! And, Thanks to Sean for being quick on his feet to catch the most awesome shot of the bubble exit!



Congratulations Mr & Mrs. Sawyer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful, Beth! Very fun and fresh.